12.31.2010

Number 9, Meeting Big Krit, Big Sant, Wally Sparks, Steve-O, Johnny Shipes, and Dutch...






Big Krit







Big Sant




Jonny Shipes
 
Wally Sparks





Dutch


Steve-O

So, yes, anyone who knows me knows Big Krit is one of my favorite rappers, but that is not why this gang made my list. I get frustrated with the music industry A LOT...and this group of guys right here proved to be the antithesis of everything i felt about people in the industry. They were appreciative of me, both as a person, and because of my work, and treated me like family for the brief time we spent together. I appreciate you ALL for being such humble, hard-working, kind individuals and I know that that combination of qualities will pay off. Just know that, whenever I get frustrated with the industry, I think about the time I spent with you all, to remind myself that there are some very amazing people out there, grinding very hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment