12.31.2010

2010 Recap--My 10 Best Moments--Number 10--Writing my Master's Capstone Paper

Wow...yeah...I haven't touched this blog in forever! Partly because I've been so busy, and partly because I have yet to learn how to manage my new busy-ness. So, hopefully, I'll get better at this. Until then, I wanted to post my top 10 moments of 2010...because this has really been an awesome year.

Coming in at Number 10, Writing my Capstone Paper for my Master's Degree in Criminology, Law, and Society from UC-Irvine. I know it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but this paper means a lot to me. I see it as a stepping stone toward the books I'll be writing in the future. It includes 3 case studies from young men I've worked with in the past--some who are in gangs, and some who are not--and it gives suggestions on how to resolve to youth violence epidemic...something I'm dedicating my life to!

No comments:

Post a Comment