12.14.2009

Day 6-Exciting News!!



So, I had another picture all ready for today, but then something VERY exciting happened! I went to check the mailbox for my nonprofit organization, and found something wonderful in the mailbox--a letter from the IRS approving us for 501c3 tax-exempt status! This means that we can apply for grants, receive tax-exempt donations, and we have a WAY easier tax form to fill out. So, YAY! I'm glad I could share it with all you people in virtual world.

Ok, we can still get a little technical lesson today. I could have taken this picture ten thousand different ways, but I didn't want it to look like a snapshot (I definitely tried the super cheese mode face holding up the paper...but that was definitely a snapshot moment!) So, I played with the composition and the focus, and this is what I got. Much less snapshot-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment