12.21.2009

Day 12--Late again! But this time, with a good excuse.



So, today was a busy day, and I had to integrate the picture-taking into the rest of my schedule...so I decided to do it when I went ice skating with my friends...this was a cool picture of my reflection that I took while I was there. There's also another pretty decent one that I took of me and my friend Kira putting on our skates:



I even took a few cool pictures at the rink...of OTHER people! What a novel idea! Haha. The funny thing about me doing this project, and I think I've mentioned it before, is that I absolutely hate taking pictures...ever! I like being behind the camera, but I've literally been known to run away from people who are trying to take pictures of me. Anyway, I figured I'd share these:





Enjoy! And part of the reason that I was so busy today is that I took some family pictures for a friend who has a newborn--I'm planning on posting them soon so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment