1.02.2011

Best of 2010: Number 6: A Much Clearer View on My Friends and Family

There's no photo than can describe this one (weird for a photographer to say that!). But, this year was a crazy year for me, full of ups and downs. I always welcome the downs as much as the ups, because A: everything happens for a reason, and B: great things come from great struggles. Lots of great things have come out of the downs that happened this year, and one of them is an amazing amount of clarity on who really comprises my support system. I am closer now to my family than I have ever been, and I have an extended family full of amazing friends who love and support me. I've always been THE lover and supporter of all MY friends, so to see that gratitude reciprocated to me over this year, when I needed it most, was beautiful. Thank you all SO much. Words cannot describe my gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment