1.02.2011

Best of 2010: Number 1: MY DADDY HAS A NEW LIVER!!!

Those of you who know me well, know I'm a daddy's girl. You also know my dad got sick this year, and we found out his liver was failing. On October 23, 2010, at 2am (after having coached a football game the night before!) my parents got the phone call to come to UVA, as a matching liver was found. I was fortunate enough to be able to be there for the surgery and several days after, and from then until now--a little over two months later--I'm amazed at this miracle! One month to the day after the surgery, my dad was out at WVU watching football practice. A few days after Christmas, he went rabbit hunting! We're talking about running a 5k together this summer...

I love my dad. I love God for taking care of my dad. This is by far the best moment of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment