8.02.2010

Portrait Session with Azon Blaze


I'm going to apologize in advance for the LARGE amount of photos I'm about to post of this awesome guy! If you haven't seen the previous blog posts yet, this is post number 3 on Azon Blaze. THIS is the real reason why he contacted me--for portraits to use for promos, etc. I had never met him before--never heard of him. Usually when I do portraits for someone, I at least know a little bit about them. It's super important for me to capture WHO the person really is, not just some amazing shot that I have posed them in. So, we talked a little bit ahead of time, and he kept telling me how shy he was! I've got to admit, I was a little bit scared. I'm camera shy (but trying to get over it--on the sheer premise that it is just SUPER ironic!) so I know how that can create some awkward shots! Plus I don't like putting people in situations where they feel uncomfortable. Anyway, all I have to say is, he may be "shy" in terms of how he deals with people (even though I still have yet to see anything of the sort! Humble, yes. Shy, no.), he most certainly is NOT camera shy! So, here we go...enjoy! (Ladies, you especially will enjoy this..he is a cutie!)











Told you he wasn't shy! LRG---need a new model? Anyway, let me know what you guys think!

Luv,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment