8.02.2010

Azon Blaze and SkyBlew at The Library!


So, somewhere, somehow, thanks to twitter, this GEM of awesomeness found ME! He needed some portraits to use for promos, etc., and wanted some performance pics too. Here are just a few of the performance pics. Oh, by the way, his name is Azon Blaze, and his buddy is SkyBlew. I HIGHLY recommend checking out their music! They did a mixtape project together called Blaze the Sky, and you can listen and/or download that right here. (I have to admit, since Azon Blaze hit me up out of nowhere, I didn't really know what to expect. I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I checked him out! The same for SkyBlew! They are seriously BURSTING with awesomeness!) Below, check out just a few more performance pics:




Hope you enjoy them! Feel free to leave me some feedback...

Luv,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment