7.01.2010

More Yelawolf....This time, in Wilmington!


So, these are from my last set (sniff, sniff) of pictures of Yelawolf performing. This was an amazing performance, yet again, despite the fact that it was about 125,000 degrees in this venue, the performers had to fight through the WAYYY too packed crowd all the way from the back to get up on stage, and the stage was super tiny, and carpeted (who ever decided to put carpet down on a stage--not a good idea. I personally witnessed Wiz spit on that carpet a good 3 or 4 times, and I imagine he's not the only person to ever do it! EW!). I imagine that's why most people were shirtless for most of their sets during this show--which I'm totally ok with (I'm a sucker for photographing anyone tattooed!). So, enjoy!




This might be my favorite: Wiz performing "Ink my whole body I don't give a ______" while both of them strip off their shirts. I'll admit it, I live vicariously through other's tattoos!


As always, please feel free to leave feedback! I love it!

Luv,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment