6.29.2010

Wiz Khalifa---Part 3...my new favorite city! (Charleson, SC)



So, after Wilmington, I got another invite to come down to the Wiz show in Charleston, SC. At first, I thought, nope, that's way too far to drive, and driving back and forth to Wilmington the day before meant that I only had about 1 hour of sleep. But, then, I figured this could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so I decided to go! (After my 22 mile bike ride that day, going on one hour of sleep!) But, as soon as I walked in the door of this amazing venue, Music Farm, I fell in love! This trip was completely worth it. And the venue makes me want to move to Charleston just so I can take pictures here all the time! It's beautiful, it has perfect lighting, it has tons of levels and even though the show was sold out you could move around freely, AND--there were tons of super nice, beautiful people! I could not ask for more. Okay, here are the pics from the Charleson show:





As the daughter of a Pittsburgh-ian (?) I'm SO happy Wiz brought out the terrible towel!!!












I love the lighting on this last one! I kinda want to make it into a painting. As always, feel free to leave comments!

Luv,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment