6.25.2010

I'm BACK!
















So, after a long hiatus from blog-world (and friend-world, fun-world, and a bunch of other worlds too), I have GRADUATED with a MASTER'S DEGREE and I'm DONE SCHOOL! This is a great accomplishment on many levels, one of which being that I can actually start posting more of my photos! Somehow, over the final months of grad school, I did manage to still shoot some different concerts, some engagement portraits, and even book a few weddings for this summer, but I just haven't had any time to post ANY of them anywhere! So, get ready, because hopefully I'll be making up for lost time and posting new pics every day for a little while, to get you all caught up on what I've been doing.

So, the first pictures I'm going to put up are actually some of the more recent ones I've taken. Last week, Wiz Khalifa was on tour in the area, and some friends and I were planning on going to his show in Charlotte. I have wanted to take pics of Wiz for a while, and have been kicking myself for missing his show at the Cat's Cradle in April, since it's so close to home for me! So, I was "tweeting" about how I was excited to take pictures of Wiz at his show, and somehow his DJ (DJ Bonics) saw this on twitter and hit me up, asking if I'd mind sharing the pictures I got. One thing led to another, and somehow I ended up going to their show in Wilmington and Charleston, SC also! Today, I'll put the Charlotte pics up, and look for the Wilmington and Charleston ones very soon.

Oh...one more thing to be excited about...Yelawolf opened for Wiz at all of these shows, and I've got some AMAZING shots of him to post as well! The pictures, and he himself as an artist, are so amazing, I didn't want to lump them together with Wiz, but they will be up in the days to come! I hope you like what you see, and as always feel free to leave feedback!

Luv,

Angie


Wiz entering the stage...gotta love that smile!






















...and a BIG awesome special shoutout to DJ Bonics for helping me have the opportunity to photograph 3 shows on this tour! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment