2.24.2010

My other life...part 2. Maybe it's not all in my head??

So yet another extremely musically talented friend of mine needed my assistance recently. He actually asked me to shoot the cover of his album! I am really flattered and excited to be a part of this. If you don't know him now, you will hear of him soon. He's an amazingly talented producer who goes by Big Myke Daniels.

As excited as I am about being chosen to shoot his album cover, I'm even more excited about the results. We found this amazing wall off lights that change color and went CRAZY! (Even despite the fact that it was about 20 degrees out that night.) So, here we go. This will be the front cover (with the title added on by someone more well versed in graphic design than me):


and this will be the back (also with track list and credits added on):


I'm in love with them...but then, I guess I'm a bit partial. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment